Are you confused 'why is my bank declining my Cash App transfer, or why Cash App is declining my bank? Here are the possible reasons below:
1. Lack of funds in your bank account.
2. Your debit card linked with the Cash App account is no more active.
3. Bank found anything suspicious or unusual activity that violates the policy of the bank.
4. There may be some connectivity or compatibility issues with Cash App and Bank.
5. There may be a server issue with the bank.
6. Any other technical fault or human error.
If the transfer was declined by your Bank Cash App card, you need to follow some corrective measures to solve the issues. Always maintain balance in your bank account, make sure your debit card is valid, and internet connectivity should be good. You should also keep in mind that there is no unusual activity on your part. But, if the bank keeps declining the Cash App card, you need to contact the bank support as well as Cash App Support to identify the exact reason.
Cash App users may face different issues. Sometimes, Cash App card payments declined even after sufficient money is in the account. It happens due to improper network speed, spending limit exhausted, old Cash App version, Cash Card disabled on Cash App and server issues, etc.
Similarly, the bank declines payments on Cash App due to insufficient funds, an invalid debit card, unusual activity and server issues, etc. To fix the issues, one needs to contact customer service of the Cash App and Bank.