The multi-functional Dinstar GSM Gateway 16 Port series GSM/WCDMA/LTE VoIP Gateways enable calls between VoIP networks and 4G/3G/2G mobile networks to be implemented successfully. It has the ability to make incoming and outgoing calls over both the GSM/WCDMA network and the 4G network with VoLTE. Users may easily select the network mode they need. Additionally, users could create their own application software with the opened API to send SMS/USSD messages or bulk SMS messages, or push their text messages through email, HTTP, etc.
Dinstar GSM Gateway is a powerful and easy to use GSM phone modem that enables you to use your home or office landline phone with your GSM phone. With GSM Gateway 16 Port, you can make and receive calls as if you were still on your original phone network. You also have the flexibility to use your GSM phone with any GSM carrier, worldwide.
Dinstar GSM VoIP Gateway is a powerful and easy to use GSM telecoms gateway that helps you manage your cellular network from one interface. It provides a comprehensive interface for managing your GSM network, including:
- Configuration of your GSM network including roaming and voice
- Control of voice and data services for users
- provision of 911 and other emergency services
- Management of airtime and roaming packs
- Provision of SMS and MMS messaging services
- Provision of data services including 3G and 4G
- Provision of IP telephony services including voice and data
- Provision of Voice over IP (VoIP) services
Access gateways like the DAG1000-16O FXO Gateway provide smooth connectivity between legacy telephones (POTS) and PBX systems and IP-based telephony networks. The 16 FXO ports on the analogue gateway are used to connect to telecom operators' analogue PBX or PSTN connections.